Endurica CL™ is an original, full-featured solver for elastomer fatigue analysis. It is FE-code neutral, with a command line / text file interface that provides access to advanced capabilities for elastomer analysis.
Endurica’s fatigue simulation software gives you the tools you need to get durability right, before you build and break.
Analyze fatigue Performance from a Finite Element model of your rubber part… Endurica’s fatigue solver shows how your design will endure in specific application scenarios.
In particular, for ANSYS®, an App has been developed in order to save, in a quick and user-frienldy way, stress and strain data as needed by EnduricaCLTM, run the Endurica Solver and PostProcess the results in Workbech interface: the elastomers’ Fatigue treated in a way similar to the Fatigue module already opresent in Mechanical interface e for metals.
- Save the costs of build and break experiments for well-qualified designs.
- Quickly see how changes to material behavior, part geometry, or load history influence fatigue life.
- Patented tool that has been continuously developed for more than a decade, and successfully validated against a wide range of benchmarks and real-world problems.
- Find out where your part might develop a crack, how long it can be expected to endure, which events are damaging and which are harmless.
- Communicate effectively about durability issues with realistic, physics-based presentation of simulation results.
- EnduricaCLTM becomes a built-in module of your Workbench environment.